About the room
Who lives there
4 female, from 25 to 35 years old, professional, non smokers
Eng Aun Mansion is a walk up apartment (our unit is on the 4th floor), located 5 mins away on foot from the Novena MRT Station. Built in 1969, it has a utilitarian, workman-like design of the early years. The entire flat was extensively renovated in 2017, but preserves the key design elements of the original flat.
- A fully-equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine and stoves (tenants can cook)
- Two shared modern bathrooms/toilets
- A brand new washing machine
- A mini library with a respectable supply of books
- All rooms are air conditioned, generously sunlit, and the floor is original teak parquet, newly-sanded and restored.
- All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, mattress, wardrobe, study desk, lamp and chair.
There are 4 of us living here currently. Laura (F, British) works at a nearby international school in the admissions department, Wan (F, Malaysian) works at a nearby hospital as a midwife, Paola (F, Filipino) works near City Hall in a Digital and Social Media company and Clarisse (F, Singaporean) works at an executive level in the city.
Utilities are split and, typically, cost no more than $60.
Listing ID: H19020874121518
Posted on 8 February 2019