About the room
Who lives there
2 female, from 28 to 41 years old, professional, non smokers
Come and visit this lovely room in one of the coolest neighborhood in Singapore. The flat has been recently renovated and is really quiet. Although this is a common room, the size is as big as the master room. The room is perfect to relax in after a day’s work.
• female working professional wanted
• you are considerate, clean and tidy, essentially someone like-minded, who wants to return back to her sanctuary after a day' work
• you enjoy a nice, clean environment and are willing to help keep in neat
• you will be sharing the flat with 2 other ladies, each of them has their own room.
• you will share the bathroom with one of these ladies (the other has her own bathroom).
• you don't want to cook after a day's work but would like the option of easy cooking (i.e. heating up food via mircrowave, airfryer)
• You enjoy privacy and doesn't want other overnight visitors
• queen size bed, 2 study desk, built-in wardrobe, plenty of space
• book shelf and cozy corner. Bring a nice book and relax with a cuppa tea :)
• rent is 1,200 (excl. utilities)
• lease is minimum 1 year but once you see the place you might want to stay longer ;)
• available 13 Feb
• 6min walk from Tiong Bahru MRT
• 3min walk from one of the oldest Singapore hawker center and a wet market
• located in an area with lots of nice cafes, cool bars and quirky shops
• No pets, no smoking please
Listing ID: H16061963832118
Posted on 14 January 2020